Don't Be Racist Unisex T-Shirt
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
To receive your package between and
Shipping & Return Policy
If you have any questions, please send us a message via the chat icon on your right! We are here to help. :)
This small fashion collection has been curated by me personally from our many high quality vendors. So much time has gone into this. We hope you love the items as much as we do! We are excited to be on this journey with you!
What is shipping and handling?
Shipping and handling is the process of preparing and packing an order and then sending it to our customers. You will see shipping and handling as a set of fees incurred on top of the order value and taxes. It covers logistics costs like labor, packing supplies, inventory storage, transportation, and delivery.
Shipping vs. handling: what’s the difference?
While many people think of shipping and handling as one and the same, others may wonder what the handling part is.
Shipping refers to the cost of postage and related transportation to get the package from the shipping carrier to our consumers. This fee includes surcharges, fuel charges, and other costs related to the distance traveled and delivery timeline chosen.
Handling fees refer to the labor associated with collecting inventory for an order, packing products into a box with the appropriate packaging materials, generating a shipping label, loading the shipment onto a truck, and any other movement that happens from our physical location.
In other words, handling fees include many steps of the overall order fulfillment process.
Shipping and handling should be just as important to you as it is for us. Between the costs incurred, our reputation and ability to meet our customer expectations, and keeping up with the industry, shipping and handling has a major effect on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
By ordering, you understand:
- From the time you place your order, shipping and handling takes approximately 7-14 business days for your item to be delivered. There may be delays due to the pandemic, COVID-19. Expedited shipping is available on request.
- Please understand that some of our vendors take longer to ship and you will be contacted if that is the case. This is beyond our control. As well, please look in the product description - that will indicate items that take longer to ship and shipping estimates.
- Free shipping on all orders over $75!
- You will be asked to complete a review of our services on Facebook and our site once you receive the merchandise. Pictures are a bonus, but not required. If you complete the honest review by the deadline given to you, you will be receive a 20% off code. Constructive feedback is welcome so we can better serve others!
- You can contact us for sizing questions. Most of our items run small, so we recommend you size up!
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for support at 850-424-8574 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Shopping! - Samantha Akemi, owner